- Developed as a nod to post-war bush pilots in Canada’s North, the Chilliwack Bomber provides the durability, warmth, and mobility that these pilots needed when working on Arctic runways.
- An enduringly popular and iconic style, the Chilliwack is one of Canada Goose’s most beloved jacket.
- Bomber length for exceptional mobility.
- Adjustable down-filled tunnel hood adds warmth and element protection. Removable fur ruff with a shaping wire stands up to harsh winds
- Reinforced elbows add durability in high-abrasion areas..
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem add comfort, enhance fit and lock in heat.
- Placket with hidden snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out.
- 5 exterior pockets: 2 upper fleece-lined hand warmer pockets, 2 lower pockets with Velcro® closures, 1 pen pocket on left sleeve.
- 1 interior pocket: drop-in pocket.
- Fit: Regular.
- Fur: Removable.
- Hood: Non removable.
- Length: Hip length.
- Primary fabric: Arctic Tech.
- Dry Clean Only.
- Remove fur ruff before dry cleaning.
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
|TO FIT CHEST SIZE||INCHES||CM|